One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson likes to do ‘normal things’ on dates
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift
|Louis Tomlinson likes to do 'normal' things on dates|
The One Direction star - who is in a long-term relationship with girlfriend Eleanor Calder - isn't a fan of flashy date nights, and much prefers to keep things low-key when it comes to his romantic life.
He told Top of the Pops magazine: "It's nice sometimes to just do the normal things, like go out for a meal or go to the cinema.
"If I were to do something a bit more crazy and spontaneous, I think going to a theme park for a date would be fun. I've never done that, so it would be good."
As well as his close relationship with Eleanor, 20, the 'One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)' singer also has a special bond with his best friend, Stan, and says they have a "real laugh" when they get
Louis, 21, added: "It's nice when people really understand you and can tell you're upset. For me, the best thing about friendship is having a laugh and having fun. I can have a real laugh at ridiculous things with my best friend, Stan, that no one else would find funny. They'd just think we were weird."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...