Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne wants to stay friends with his ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He said: "Danielle is great. I really hope we can still be friends."
One of the reasons why Liam liked Danielle is because she wasn't interested in his fame and fortune.
He said: "I bought her a car for her birthday, but she really isn't that fussed by money or fame.
"She was talking about dyeing her hair blonde and I said she should. She said she couldn't afford it - which was mad. She wouldn't even ask me for the money for that."
The 19-year-old star also revealed he buys himself an expensive watch to mark every big success in his career and plans to pass the timepieces down to his sons in the future.
He explained in an interview with The Sun newspaper: "When we got our first number one hit I bought myself a Breitling watch. I bought a Hublot one the day before we did the Olympics, so they are all little special things to remember.
"I like watches, but I just want something to remember.
"One day if I ever have a son, he will get them. He's the winner really."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...