One Direction's Liam Payne wants to grow a "Jesus beard"
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction's Liam Payne considers his facial hair options|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The One Direction star and his band mates - including Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - are known for their trendsetting hairdos, and the 'One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)' hitmaker has joked he may grow a bushy beard similar to Jesus Christ.
Quizzed about which hairstyle he may try next, Liam said: "I haven't really decided. I think I might go for big hair and a Jesus beard. "
And fellow band member, Harry, 19, thinks his famous curly locks have become even curlier.
He said: "It comes in and out in phases. When I was really little, I had curly hair, then it went straight, then it started getting curly again. And now sometimes it's really curly and sometimes it's not."
Liam added: "It depends on how he's slept on it the night before."
All of the boys admit they are conscious about how they look in public and hate making fools of themselves.
Liam told TOTP magazine: "The worst thing is when you spill something down yourself at dinner and it looks like you've soiled yourself."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...