Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne thinks it would be 'boring' to be a solo artist
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He said: "I think it would be massively, massively boring! I don't know how Justin Bieber does it, but full props to him. I like being around the boys. I enjoy other people's company and it's a lot more fun being in a band on stage. There's so much work in this industry that if I had to do it on my own, I don't know what I'd do. I'd be very bored and very boring!"
'What Makes You Beautiful' singer Liam - who is joined in the group by Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louise Tomlinson and Zayn Malik - loves the fun side of being a pop star, but sys people don't realise how much hard work it can also be.
He told Top of the Pops magazine: "It's really, really enjoyable and lots of hard work. I'd say that's about it really. The downsides are that you really miss family and friends, and you really want to see more of them."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...