One Direction’s Liam Payne reveals he’s dating his childhood friend
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The One Direction heartthrob - who split up with dancer Danielle Peazer in May - has recently started a relationship with Sophia Smith, who he has known since they both attended St. Peter's Collegiate in Wolverhampton.
Speaking to Liam after the launch of the band's new movie 'This Is Us', Yahoo! omg! asked Liam, "You've got a girlfriend?", to which he replied, "Yep it's new.”
The website then questioned the 19-year-old singer further on his romance, asking: "What's this about you having a new girlfriend?", prompting Liam to point out the pretty brunette, saying: "Yes yes I do. she's sitting right over there. It's not been long."
Things are said to be so serious between Sophia and Liam, he flew her out to Los Angeles to join him when One Direction played four nights in the city earlier this month.
A source said: "Liam has really fallen for her. It's getting very serious, very fast. She's a sweet normal girl who likes Liam for who he is, not because he's in the most famous boyband in the world."
Liam dated Danielle off and on for three years and was linked to singer Leona Lewis during a break in their relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...