Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne has started a grueling new exercise regime to impress Leona Lewis
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:42 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|One Direction's Liam Payne|
The One Direction hunk has been dating the 'Trouble' singer for around a month and in the new year the couple are planning a romantic getaway and Liam is keen to look his best on the beach.
A regular at Liam's gym said: "He's been down a lot more lately and has started asking some of the lads for tips and pointers.
"He said he'll be taking his new girlfriend away when he gets the chance and wants to be fit."
He's also eating more protein to get more muscle as he's desperate for a six-pack.
Liam and Leona were first linked together earlier this month and although neither have officially confirmed the romance, Leona recently spoke about how much fun they have together.
The 27-year-old star - who is eight years older than 19-year-old Liam - said: "You'd be surprised how much we have in common. He's great. We see each other when we can. It's very flattering to get compliments like that. It's cute... I'm not saying [if we're together]. I'm having fun and enjoying myself.
"If you have a bond with someone it doesn't come into it. I'd date someone younger or older, ages doesn't matter to me. Or looks, really - it's all about maturity."