Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne has started a grueling new exercise regime to impress Leona Lewis
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:42 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|One Direction's Liam Payne|
The One Direction hunk has been dating the 'Trouble' singer for around a month and in the new year the couple are planning a romantic getaway and Liam is keen to look his best on the beach.
A regular at Liam's gym said: "He's been down a lot more lately and has started asking some of the lads for tips and pointers.
"He said he'll be taking his new girlfriend away when he gets the chance and wants to be fit."
He's also eating more protein to get more muscle as he's desperate for a six-pack.
Liam and Leona were first linked together earlier this month and although neither have officially confirmed the romance, Leona recently spoke about how much fun they have together.
The 27-year-old star - who is eight years older than 19-year-old Liam - said: "You'd be surprised how much we have in common. He's great. We see each other when we can. It's very flattering to get compliments like that. It's cute... I'm not saying [if we're together]. I'm having fun and enjoying myself.
"If you have a bond with someone it doesn't come into it. I'd date someone younger or older, ages doesn't matter to me. Or looks, really - it's all about maturity."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...