Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne has got back together with his ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Direction's Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer|
Danielle flew to 'The Big Apple' with Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend Elizabeth Calder ahead of One Direction's big sold out gig, and was spotted having a heart-to-heart with Elizabeth over coffee at a Starbucks on Sunday.
Liam and dancer Danielle decided to call time on their romance because his increasingly hectic schedule made it difficult for them to spend time together but are now determined to make it work.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Most of the trouble was down to not being able to spend enough time together. They really miss each other.
"Danielle had already planned to go to New York for the concert before they split and Liam didn't want her to pull out."
And Leona , 27, has moved on from her brief flirtation with Liam, 19, and has got back together with her ex-boyfriend, dancer Dennis Jauch.
One Direction have flown lots of friends and family to New York to see their concert at the iconic venue tonight.
Elizabeth and Danielle are expected to be joined by Zayn Malik's pop star girlfriend, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...