Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne has got back together with his ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|One Direction's Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer|
Danielle flew to 'The Big Apple' with Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend Elizabeth Calder ahead of One Direction's big sold out gig, and was spotted having a heart-to-heart with Elizabeth over coffee at a Starbucks on Sunday.
Liam and dancer Danielle decided to call time on their romance because his increasingly hectic schedule made it difficult for them to spend time together but are now determined to make it work.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Most of the trouble was down to not being able to spend enough time together. They really miss each other.
"Danielle had already planned to go to New York for the concert before they split and Liam didn't want her to pull out."
And Leona , 27, has moved on from her brief flirtation with Liam, 19, and has got back together with her ex-boyfriend, dancer Dennis Jauch.
One Direction have flown lots of friends and family to New York to see their concert at the iconic venue tonight.
Elizabeth and Danielle are expected to be joined by Zayn Malik's pop star girlfriend, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix.