Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne has got back together with his ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|One Direction's Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer|
Danielle flew to 'The Big Apple' with Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend Elizabeth Calder ahead of One Direction's big sold out gig, and was spotted having a heart-to-heart with Elizabeth over coffee at a Starbucks on Sunday.
Liam and dancer Danielle decided to call time on their romance because his increasingly hectic schedule made it difficult for them to spend time together but are now determined to make it work.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Most of the trouble was down to not being able to spend enough time together. They really miss each other.
"Danielle had already planned to go to New York for the concert before they split and Liam didn't want her to pull out."
And Leona , 27, has moved on from her brief flirtation with Liam, 19, and has got back together with her ex-boyfriend, dancer Dennis Jauch.
One Direction have flown lots of friends and family to New York to see their concert at the iconic venue tonight.
Elizabeth and Danielle are expected to be joined by Zayn Malik's pop star girlfriend, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...