One Direction's Liam Payne didn't want to receive gifts for his 20th birthday
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|One Direction's Liam Payne|
The One Direction star - who celebrated the end of his teenage years on Thursday - asked fans for donations to the Trekstock charity instead of giving him gifts in order to help young people with cancer.
Liam posted on Twitter: "Good morning everyone :) can't quite believe my life there's no bigger birthday present than what you've done for me in 3 years thank you xx
"If anyone was planning on buying me anything this is the 1st place u should go trekstock.com/donate-now you could make difference to somebody (sic)"
The pop sensation celebrated his birthday last night with his new girlfriend Sophia Smith at exclusive nightspot Funky Buddah in Mayfair just over a week after he confirmed their romance.
Liam was all smiles as he arrived hand-in-hand with Sophia before leaving the club at around 1am, where the star snuck an intimate moment with his new flame before getting into a taxi.
His fellow One Direction group members - Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik - seemingly didn't make an appearance during Liam's celebratory night on the town, but the whole group had been spotted together filming their new music video in East London earlier that day.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...