One Direction's Liam Payne apologized for making his fans feel "under-appreciated"
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction star Liam Payne|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The One Direction star, 19, was upset after he spotted several cruel posters about him among the audience at the band's concert in Detroit, Michigan, on Friday night, in relation to his recent furious rant about fans calling his hotel room in the middle of the night.
In an extended message on Twitter, he wrote: "Saw some signs about me tonight that where a bit upsetting dont know whats happend but i hope I'm good with you guys and I hope you know how grateful I am that you guys have done all of this for us because i genuinely can't believe how lucky I am to be here (Sic)
"It's amazing that you guys have created all this for us, non of us can believe the stuff that we get to do everyday and it's all down to you guys spending time on here spreading the word about us and being so dedicated spending all your money trying to make it to our shows an stuff.
"Thanks to everyone that has been so far every crowd has litteraly been amazing and it's so tough to pick a favourite. (Sic)"
He added: "Like I said I hope everything's ok and I know a lot of people may not like me right now and feel a little under appreciated as we dont get to come out and meet u guys all that much i wish it was easier, I do truly appreciate you guys tho you have changed my life and i could never thank you enough I hope in time it will all be cool (Sic)"
He thanked his fans for their support again on Sunday and insisted he feels very lucky for his success.
He wrote: "Thank you for all the twitlongers some of you have wrote back, means alot to read them :)love you all, everyone of you for helping me do this (Sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...