Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles would never date a woman older than his 43-year-old mother
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 08:08 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|One Direction's Harry Styles|
The 18-year-old One Direction singer has been romantically involved with a string of older females - including TV host Caroline Flack, 33, and 32-year-old DJ Lucy Horobin - but he says he would draw the line at anyone older than his 43-year-old mum, Anne.
When asked how old is too old, Harry replied: "Any woman older than my mum Anne - who is 43."
Harry is constantly linked to many different women, but he insists most of them are just friends.
He told You magazine: "I guess I go out in London and quite a lot of the girls I get photographed with are just friends and then according to the papers I have, like, 7,000 girlfriends."
As well as interesting love lives, Harry and his bandmates - Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik - have had huge success in the past two years and they say they deserve every part of it.
Liam added: "There are a lot of people who get paid a lot for doing not much at all - socialites who appear in reality shows or people who earn, like, a million pounds a day working a couple of hours buying and selling shares. What we earn, we earn for doing an awful lot. We are constantly working."