One Direction’s Harry Styles works out in the middle of the night because he's lonely
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The One Direction hunk is unhappy about spending months away from his loved ones while on tour so he goes to desperate lengths to arrange to be with people.
A source told Heat magazine: "He suffers from terrible homesickness and exhaustion towards the end of a tour.
"He often wakes his personal trainer, Mark, in the middle of the night because he's so lonely that he'd prefer them to work out together than be on his own."
Harry favors being away from bandmates Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Liam Payne when the group have some downtime, so he is paying to fly his father Des and sister Gemma out to join him in Australia so he has more company on the road.
The source explained: "He wants people to chill with away from the band."
It was previously claimed Harry stays with pal Nick Grimshaw when he's in London because he hates being alone in his own house.
A source said: "Harry may have splashed the cash on his house, but if no one's sleeping over he hates staying there. It's depressing for him having the whole place to himself. He's used to having his bandmates around because they're normally flying all over the world, staying in hotels.
"So when he has free time in London, he now heads over to Nick's place."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...