Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles won't date women who are older than his mother
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
When asked if he prefers mature women, he replied: "Anything up to my mum's age, she's 44!"
Speaking about his worst ever kiss, he confessed: "Somebody cut my lip once! She came in a bit fast, hit my lip onto my tooth and it started bleeding. There was blood everywhere."
And when it comes to impressing the One Direction hunk, he prefers girls with plenty of personality as he once had a girlfriend who "killed conversation" by being mind-numbingly boring.
He said: "I went out with a girl who was so shy she barely said a word. I'd say: 'What have you been up to?'
She'd say: 'Not much.' She just killed the conversation!"
But Harry is not the only member of the 'What Makes You Beautiful' hitmakers who have had bad dating experiences, as Zayn Malik, 19, revealed he once dated a girl who had a "really weird laugh".
In a joint interview with their fellow One Direction bandmates - Liam Payne, 18, Niall Horan, 18, and Louis Tomlinson, 20, - Zayn added to OK! magazine: "I went on a date with this girl once and she was really nice, but whenever I said anything she would laugh - and her laugh was a really weird laugh. We didn't go any further than that one date."