Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Harry Styles was pursued by Sophie Anderton
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 02:30 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|One Direction's Harry Styles|
Although the heartthrob is known for his love of older women - with him previously dating presenter Caroline Flack, 32 - Harry ignored cougar Sophie's advances.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "As soon as Harry arrived she clocked him and headed in his direction.
"He said, 'hi,' but he was being polite to everyone. It looked like he didn't know who she was. Wherever he moved, she followed. If he went to one end of the club, she went after him.
The source added: "She eventually got the hint and settled down on a nearby table. It was uncomfortable to watch."
Harry was partying with bandmate Niall Horan, Olly Murs and Aston Merrygold after winning a golf day against JLS.
Harry and the boys started their evening at the new Rose club in Marylebone, north London, before heading to Jalouse and eventually calling it a night at 5am.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...