Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Harry Styles was pursued by Sophie Anderton
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 02:30 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
|One Direction's Harry Styles|
Although the heartthrob is known for his love of older women - with him previously dating presenter Caroline Flack, 32 - Harry ignored cougar Sophie's advances.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "As soon as Harry arrived she clocked him and headed in his direction.
"He said, 'hi,' but he was being polite to everyone. It looked like he didn't know who she was. Wherever he moved, she followed. If he went to one end of the club, she went after him.
The source added: "She eventually got the hint and settled down on a nearby table. It was uncomfortable to watch."
Harry was partying with bandmate Niall Horan, Olly Murs and Aston Merrygold after winning a golf day against JLS.
Harry and the boys started their evening at the new Rose club in Marylebone, north London, before heading to Jalouse and eventually calling it a night at 5am.