One Direction's Harry Styles was 'in stitches' over his birthday stripper
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Harry Styles and his birthday stripper!|
Not sure how the Directioners are going to respond to this one! For his 19th birthday on Friday, One Direction's Harry Styles was presented with a female stripper dressed as a policewoman to help with the celebrations.
Talking to The Sun newspaper, Styles said: "It was great. I was in stitches ... The funniest part was that when she finished she said, 'I'm really sorry I couldn't find my truncheon so I had to bring my nunchucks'. That was a bit weird."
Styles was celebrating his birthday at The Alibi in Dalston, East London with his friends, and Radio 1 DJ Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw set up the surprise.
Harry revealed: "Grimmy said I had to sit there because he was bringing a cake."
"He started telling everyone to be quiet but I could see the cake in the kitchen and the candles weren't lit, so I was like, 'What's going on?' Then Grimmy said, 'Someone in here is under-age' and I saw a police hat bobbing through the crowd. I was like, 'Oh no!'"
"The stripper didn't really say anything, she just began her routine. I have never seen my manager run so quick to cover the CCTV cameras but the pictures got out anyway."
The pop superstar also revealed his romancing days are over for now, as One Direction prepare for their upcoming world tour which kicks off at London's O2 Arena on 23 February.
He added: "We have to knuckle down and work hard, make sure we get everything ready so it's a good show. I want to focus on that, not chasing girls."