Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles used to act like a "complete idiot" in public
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 02:13 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Styles performing with One Direction|
Childhood pal Will Sweeney told The Sun newspaper: "We'd act like complete idiots in public. Harry would go into [British supermarket chain] Tesco, pretend he had Tourette's and walk around screaming and shouting.
"We'd throw things at each other, we'd just create chaos and a bit of a mess. We were told off by security and customers.
"We played this game where you pick something up and launch it over your head without knowing where the other person is - and they've got to try to catch it.
"We grabbed all sorts; bread, sauces, and Harry dropped stuff everywhere.
"Harry loved it. He was always up for fun, wacky things, having a laugh, and he never cared what people thought."
Will has previously admitted the 18-year-old heartthrob's carefree attitude has always meant he's been a hit with the ladies.
He said: "Groups of girls warm to him because of his personality and cheeky-chappy style, so we always used to wind him up and just say, 'Classic Styles'. He's really easy to talk to - if you met him in the street, you wouldn't feel intimidated."
Harry - famous for dating older women - has recently said he is looking for a girl with a similar attitude to himself.
He said: "I'm looking for a girl who's cheeky and will make me chase her. The fun's all in the chase."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...