Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles sparks rumors he's romancing Taylor Swift - pair spotted wearing matching necklaces
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 09:07 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The 18-year-old One Direction star and the 22-year-old country singer - who are said to have casually dated earlier this year but ended their fling after she caught him cheating prior to her recent brief relationship with Conor Kennedy, 18, - were photographed separately wearing identical necklaces prompting speculation they bought them together and are back on good terms.
The news comes just weeks after sources close to Taylor revealed she secretly asked one of the One Direction teen heartthrobs to join her for a meal at the luxury Luton Hoo hotel after performing at Radio
One's Teen Awards in London but refused to say which member it was.
A source previously told gossip website RadarOnline: "Taylor really liked Harry and even though they weren't exclusive, he hinted at making it official with her just before he took off to Australia. He even told Taylor he didn't want her to see anybody else while he was gone!"
However the 'We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together' singer reportedly stopped speaking to the boyband star after she heard he was also sending flirty messages to other girls.
The insider said: "Taylor had all these texts from Harry begging for a chance to explain and telling her not to believe everything she reads."
Harry - who got two new bird tattoos on his chest from David Beckham's favourite artist at Shamrock Tattoos in Los Angeles on Wednesday (07.11.12) - recently confirmed he is currently besotted with an ambitious girl who is not his usual type.
He said: "There's someone I like... but this girl... isn't my 'type'. It's more about the person. How they act, their body language, if they can laugh at themselves. I find ambition really attractive too - if someone's good at something they love doing. I want someone who is driven."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...