Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles says the best way to get women interested is to playing hard to get
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Harry Styles from One Direction|
The singer has dated many women including older lady Caroline Flack.
His advice for potential girlfriends is to allow him to chase them.
He said: "The fun part is the chase, so if you speak to me, play a bit hard to get."
The teenager explained that it is not as thrilling for a love interest to give him want he wants straight away.
He told Top Of The Pops magazine: "I think it's attractive when someone turns you down. You don't want someone to say yes straight away, do you?"
Despite his success in scoring ladies, Harry thinks he is not great at chatting up females.
He said: "I think you have to be cool to be a good flirt - and I don't think I'm very cool."
Recently, the married DJ who had an affair with Harry split from her husband.
Lucy Horobin, 33, and Oliver Pope, 31, have apparently been arguing about the fling and the stress became too much so they have decided to get a divorce.
The pair had battled to save their one-year marriage, and insisted it was stronger, after news of Lucy's romance with the star broke.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...