Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles’ relationship with an older woman was “weird” but enjoyable
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Friend Will Sweeney told The People newspaper: “I asked him what it was like with a woman that much older. He said it was weird but more physical than anything he’d experienced before. He definitely enjoyed his time with Caroline but the age gap was too much, I think.
“Harry is just making the most of it and living every boy’s dream.”
However, the dream has turned into a nightmare for Harry,18, as he has been subjected to a hate campaign by bullies in his hometown who are jealous of his success.
Will explained: “There’s been a lot of resentment and jealousy towards Harry’s success. It’s so sad, a lot of these people used to be his friends but now they hate him. They say it’s because he left us for fame and fortune.
“It really upsets Harry because he’s a sensitive guy. They call him a d***head and refer to him as a t**t. It gets him down. He thought people would be proud of him.”