Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles ordered pictures of Rihanna and Kate Moss for his new home
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato got a new tattoo by Bang Bang
- Carey Mulligan and ‘The Great Gatsby’ cast dazzle on Cannes red carpet
|Harry Styles is a big Rihanna fan|
The One Direction hunk - who recently splashed out £3 million on his new north London property - has splurged £100,000 on works by urban artists Banksy and Bambi depicting the famous beauties.
Art trader Lenny Villa told the Mail on Sunday newspaper: "We've had a call from a dealer who says Harry is looking for investment art, but modern and funky.
"We're sending him Bambi's painting of Rihanna and a Banksy print of Kate Moss. Harry knows Robbie Williams and Brad Pitt both own a Bambi."
While Harry, 18, is willing to splash out on art, he is reportedly saving money by visiting cheap furniture store Ikea to kit out the four-bedroom house, despite pals advising him to hire an interior designer to work on the abode.
A source told The People newspaper: "His friend Nick Grimshaw keeps telling him that he should treat himself after spending so much on a house, but he keeps saying he's a teenager so why does he need to spend all of that money.
"He's happy with the bargain furniture and furnishings. When he's older he might think about doing it properly but he can't see the point. Harry is touring a lot so he won't even be there that much."