Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles' mother is worried his tattoo obsession is getting "out of hand"
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 08:36 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Styles shows off some of his ink|
A source said: "Harry’s mum is worried his tattoo collection is getting out of hand.
“She thinks he’s getting addicted to sitting in the artist’s chair.
“She’s concerned about the lasting effects of the scribbles all over his body and thinks he could live to regret some of them.
“Harry loves the Japanese symbols. He’s determined to have Japanese calligraphy on him.
“It wouldn’t surprise me if he gets it done sneakily.”
The 'Kiss You' hitmakers' mentor Simon Cowell has also urged the pop star to give his tattoo habit a rest after he got inked more than 30 times in the last 12 months.
The source added to the Daily Star newspaper: “Simon gave him some gentle advice suggesting he gives it a break for a while and reassess.
“Harry has had over 30 tattoos in the last year. His mum is also concerned the ink could be the reason he gets such bad skin.
“She’s told him he’ll get even more spotty if he continues, not just on his face.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...