Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles' mother is worried his tattoo obsession is getting "out of hand"
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 08:36 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Styles shows off some of his ink|
A source said: "Harry’s mum is worried his tattoo collection is getting out of hand.
“She thinks he’s getting addicted to sitting in the artist’s chair.
“She’s concerned about the lasting effects of the scribbles all over his body and thinks he could live to regret some of them.
“Harry loves the Japanese symbols. He’s determined to have Japanese calligraphy on him.
“It wouldn’t surprise me if he gets it done sneakily.”
The 'Kiss You' hitmakers' mentor Simon Cowell has also urged the pop star to give his tattoo habit a rest after he got inked more than 30 times in the last 12 months.
The source added to the Daily Star newspaper: “Simon gave him some gentle advice suggesting he gives it a break for a while and reassess.
“Harry has had over 30 tattoos in the last year. His mum is also concerned the ink could be the reason he gets such bad skin.
“She’s told him he’ll get even more spotty if he continues, not just on his face.”