Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is reportedly worried his romance with Taylor Swift is moving too quickly
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Harry Styles and Taylor Swift|
The One Direction singer - who stayed with the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer at her mother Andrea's house on Wednesday (19.12.12) - is said to be already growing tired of the constant attention surrounding their new relationship.
A source told the New York Daily News: "In the beginning, Harry loved all the attention, but now he's wondering what he got himself into."
The pair - who have only recently started dating - were spotted leaving the 23-year-old country singer's abode on Wednesday with Andrea, and the trio popped out to do some shopping at Southern Californian grocery chain Ralphs before returning to the blonde beauty's home.
Earlier this week, Harry and Taylor visited the Shamrock Tattoo Parlour in Los Angeles - a favourite haunt of soccer star David Beckham - where he got an inking of an impressive boat.
Taylor watched on as Harry got his latest tattoo, and she chatted to a female friend and enjoyed a game of pool to pass the time.
The British heartthrob has a number of inkings including one of a small padlock, which was tattooed on by his and Taylor's good friend Ed Sheeran.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...