Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is reportedly worried his romance with Taylor Swift is moving too quickly
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Harry Styles and Taylor Swift|
The One Direction singer - who stayed with the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer at her mother Andrea's house on Wednesday (19.12.12) - is said to be already growing tired of the constant attention surrounding their new relationship.
A source told the New York Daily News: "In the beginning, Harry loved all the attention, but now he's wondering what he got himself into."
The pair - who have only recently started dating - were spotted leaving the 23-year-old country singer's abode on Wednesday with Andrea, and the trio popped out to do some shopping at Southern Californian grocery chain Ralphs before returning to the blonde beauty's home.
Earlier this week, Harry and Taylor visited the Shamrock Tattoo Parlour in Los Angeles - a favourite haunt of soccer star David Beckham - where he got an inking of an impressive boat.
Taylor watched on as Harry got his latest tattoo, and she chatted to a female friend and enjoyed a game of pool to pass the time.
The British heartthrob has a number of inkings including one of a small padlock, which was tattooed on by his and Taylor's good friend Ed Sheeran.