Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is desperate to settle down
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Harry Styles' friend says the singer |
would like a girlfriend
He said: "From what I know of Harry, he's more of a relationship person. He prefers to have a girlfriend. He really likes being in a relationship. He likes that friendship and that bond."
However, he does admit his pal had a reputation for charming ladies in his hometown of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, North West England.
He told heat magazine: "We'd always have a joke and ask, 'Who was that you were talking to?' and he'd just say, 'Oh, no one'.
"I think he's always just got on well with women. Groups of girls warm to him because of his personality and cheeky-chappy style, so we always used to wind him up and just say, 'Classic Styles'. He's really easy to talk to - if you met him in the street, you wouldn't feel intimidated."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...