Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is desperate to settle down
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Harry Styles' friend says the singer |
would like a girlfriend
He said: "From what I know of Harry, he's more of a relationship person. He prefers to have a girlfriend. He really likes being in a relationship. He likes that friendship and that bond."
However, he does admit his pal had a reputation for charming ladies in his hometown of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, North West England.
He told heat magazine: "We'd always have a joke and ask, 'Who was that you were talking to?' and he'd just say, 'Oh, no one'.
"I think he's always just got on well with women. Groups of girls warm to him because of his personality and cheeky-chappy style, so we always used to wind him up and just say, 'Classic Styles'. He's really easy to talk to - if you met him in the street, you wouldn't feel intimidated."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...