Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is desperate to settle down
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Harry Styles' friend says the singer |
would like a girlfriend
He said: "From what I know of Harry, he's more of a relationship person. He prefers to have a girlfriend. He really likes being in a relationship. He likes that friendship and that bond."
However, he does admit his pal had a reputation for charming ladies in his hometown of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, North West England.
He told heat magazine: "We'd always have a joke and ask, 'Who was that you were talking to?' and he'd just say, 'Oh, no one'.
"I think he's always just got on well with women. Groups of girls warm to him because of his personality and cheeky-chappy style, so we always used to wind him up and just say, 'Classic Styles'. He's really easy to talk to - if you met him in the street, you wouldn't feel intimidated."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...