One Direction’s Harry Styles is a fan of 'Sex and The City'
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The One Direction front man claims the hit-series starring Sarah Jessica Parker is a "great show".
Harry and bandmates Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan, are currently on their 'Take Me Home' world tour and Harry credits watching the series as the group's favourite tour bus pastime.
He told the UK's Radio 1: "Our last argument ... it's been a while. I think it was about what film we had on a bus, but the people who work with us, we have a couple of females on one of the buses, and I don't mean to be stereotypical but they just want to watch Sex And The City marathons all the time."
Perhaps the 19-year-old star - who likes 'cougars' and has been linked to TV presenter Caroline Flack,33, and model Kimberly Stewart,33 - has been taking tips from the series' fictional character Samantha Jones (Kim Cattrall) on how to romance older women.
He added: "It's a great show by the way. I'd never seen it before, I'm on series two now."
Unlike the fashionable characters in 'Sex and The City', Harry claims it's hard for him to remain looking sharp with a limited wardrobe on the road.
He explained: "I actually really miss clean clothes. We have laundry days but you still only have the same six t-shirts, same two pairs of jeans."
Harry also insisted he isn't too famous to do his own washing, adding: "There's machines so sometimes we do [laundry]. Sometimes we sit there watching it go around."
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...