Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles has fallen for Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:34 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|One Direction's Harry Styles|
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “Everyone was talking about how Harry was really smitten with Natalie.
“They got on like a house on fire and were clearly very into each other.
“The next morning Harry was given a grilling by the other guests. He was overheard telling one that he thinks Natalie is an amazing woman.”
Harry, 18, and Natalie were greeted by catcalls at breakfast when they arrived at the same time although it is unclear if it was a coincidence or not.
Meanwhile, Harry and his One Direction bandmates performed a cover of Natalie’s single ‘Torn’ when they performed at the iTunes festival in London.
His friend DJ Nick Grimshaw, who was in the audience, wrote on twitter: “They are doing a cover of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. LOLLLLZZZZ (sic).”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...