Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles has fallen for Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:34 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|One Direction's Harry Styles|
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “Everyone was talking about how Harry was really smitten with Natalie.
“They got on like a house on fire and were clearly very into each other.
“The next morning Harry was given a grilling by the other guests. He was overheard telling one that he thinks Natalie is an amazing woman.”
Harry, 18, and Natalie were greeted by catcalls at breakfast when they arrived at the same time although it is unclear if it was a coincidence or not.
Meanwhile, Harry and his One Direction bandmates performed a cover of Natalie’s single ‘Torn’ when they performed at the iTunes festival in London.
His friend DJ Nick Grimshaw, who was in the audience, wrote on twitter: “They are doing a cover of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. LOLLLLZZZZ (sic).”