Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles gave Taylor Swift a vintage bracelet as a New Year's gift
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 at 09:43 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Harry Styles and Taylor Swift|
The One Direction hunk - who has been dating the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer for around two months - wanted to mark 2013 in style so presented the blonde beauty with the emerald bracelet, which he had picked out in a second-hand jewelery store near his home in Cheshire, North West England, over Christmas.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry handpicked the present for Taylor while he was back home.
"He found it in a second-hand shop and she was impressed when he handed it to her.
"He gave it to her at the plush hotel they stayed in while they were celebrating New Year in New York. Harry is head over heels for Taylor and even admitted he loves her while they were in the Big Apple."
The smitten couple saw in the new year with a kiss in front of thousands of fans in Times Square after Taylor had performed at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve last Monday night.
The two pop stars stunned onlookers on as they shared a very public embrace after Taylor took to the stage to sing her hit song 'I Knew You Were Trouble' at the New Year's Eve event which was hosted by Ryan Seacrest.