Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Harry Styles dons an Irish Christmas sweater previously worn on ‘Late Late Toy Show’
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 08:08 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|One Direction's Harry Styles rocks Ryan Tubridy's Christmas elf sweater|
One of the most popular boy band members in the world was snapped wearing the same Christmas sweater as RTE’s Ryan Tubridy.
One Direction’s Harry Styles posted pictures of himself wearing the same ‘elf’ Christmas jumper that the TV presenter wore to present the ‘Late Late Toy Show’ earlier this month.
The sweater is made by an Irish company, Funky Christmas Jumpers. Curly haired Styles also posed wearing the ‘Rudolph the Ryandeer’ sweater from the collection.
Styles, who is currently dating Taylor Swift, posted the following caption alongside the photos
“Christmas Jumpers are out!! Get in. kimpopd and I are feeling festive!”
I suspect Styles’ Christmas style sent One Direction fans’ hearts swelling with joy!