Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Harry Styles dons an Irish Christmas sweater previously worn on ‘Late Late Toy Show’
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 08:08 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|One Direction's Harry Styles rocks Ryan Tubridy's Christmas elf sweater|
One of the most popular boy band members in the world was snapped wearing the same Christmas sweater as RTE’s Ryan Tubridy.
One Direction’s Harry Styles posted pictures of himself wearing the same ‘elf’ Christmas jumper that the TV presenter wore to present the ‘Late Late Toy Show’ earlier this month.
The sweater is made by an Irish company, Funky Christmas Jumpers. Curly haired Styles also posed wearing the ‘Rudolph the Ryandeer’ sweater from the collection.
Styles, who is currently dating Taylor Swift, posted the following caption alongside the photos
“Christmas Jumpers are out!! Get in. kimpopd and I are feeling festive!”
I suspect Styles’ Christmas style sent One Direction fans’ hearts swelling with joy!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...