One Direction's Harry Styles doesn't care if Taylor Swift writes songs about him
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
While the 23-year-old songstress is notorious for penning tunes about her failed relationships, Harry isn't worried about their brief relationship being used as inspiration for a future single.
A source told HollywoodLife: “Harry doesn’t care that songs are being written about him! If they are about him, he is in no rush to hear them. He’s moved on. The only thing related to Taylor and him is that his band mates are joking with him that he is the next victim of her songs!
“He is taking everything in stride, and in his eyes, she can do whatever she wants!”
The former couple - who split after just two months together following a huge argument while on holiday in the British Virgin Islands – are set to come face to face at the BRIT Awards later this month after managing to narrowly avoid each other at the NRJ Awards in Cannes, France in January.
The duo are preparing for an awkward run-in at the ceremony in London's O2 Arena on February 20, where Harry, 19, will be performing his new Comic Relief single 'One Way Or Another' alongside his
One Direction band mates, who are up for Best British Group.
'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer Taylor is also in talks to perform after confirming she will attend the event, where she is nominated for best International Female Solo Artist.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...