Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles and Taylor Swift have introduced their families to one another
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 08:23 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|One Direction's Harry Styles|
The couple - who will bring in the New Year together in America - spent much of the festive season apart, but used internet video conferencing programme Skype to cope with their separation and during some of the calls, the One Direction heartthrob got his loved ones to talk to Taylor's relatives.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry and Taylor spoke online up to five times a day while they were apart. They got their families involved too, so it wasn't just them locked inside their bedrooms for hours on end. It was a good opportunity to familiarize their families as they were all together at Christmas."
Harry and Taylor's reunion this weekend almost didn't happen after the 18-year-old British star missed his flight from London to the US on Friday morning - because he forgot his passport.
The 'One Thing' singer was left "embarrassed" and behind in his schedule to meet his girlfriend after he missed his 11:15am British Airways flight from Heathrow to Boston because he didn't have the important document.
Fortunately, Harry - who had been driven to the airport by his mother Anne Cox - was able to arrange for a courier to pick up the passport from his home in Cheshire, North West England, and he successfully boarded the next flight to the US city at 7:30pm.