Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles and Taylor Swift enjoy romantic Caribbean getaway
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 at 09:48 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Taylor Swift & Harry Styles|
Although they are enjoying some quality time together before both embark on huge tours later this year, the couple were happy to pose with fans at their resort.
One fan posted a picture with the duo on Twitter and wrote: “I've never been so happy.”
Meanwhile, it has been revealed Harry recently presented the blonde beauty with a vintage emerald bracelet, which he bought in a store near his home in Cheshire, North West England, over Christmas.
A source said: "Harry handpicked the present for Taylor while he was back home.
"He found it in a second-hand shop and she was impressed when he handed it to her.
"He gave it to her at the plush hotel they stayed in while they were celebrating New Year in New York. Harry is head over heels for Taylor and even admitted he loves her while they were in the Big Apple."
The smitten couple saw in the new year with a kiss in front of thousands of fans in Times Square after Taylor had performed at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve on Monday night.
The two pop stars stunned onlookers on as they shared a very public embrace after Taylor took to the stage to sing her hit song 'I Knew You Were Trouble' at the New Year's Eve event which was hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...