One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|One Direction has dubbed Harry Styles Mrs Mop!|
, Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The One Direction hunk is reportedly obsessed with cleaning and has laid down a string of ground rules for Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan to ensure their tour bus stays tidy and dirt-free.
A source told The Daily Star newspaper: "Harry loves everything to be neat and tidy. He's fixated with keeping the tour bus clean.
"He went to a supermarket and bought a ton of cleaning products as he didn't think the bus was clean enough.
"Everyone has their own quirky habits, but we all call him Mrs. Mop."
Harry, 19, has even banned outdoor footwear from being worn in the vehicle.
The source added: "He watches to make sure no-one drops food anywhere and asked people to leave their shoes at the door and wear slippers."
Meanwhile, Harry's bandmate Liam has been left upset by the death of his pet fish.
The 'Little Things' singer - who is currently touring in Italy with the rest of the band - tweeted yesterday (19.05.13): "I have been informed that at 11.54 today my fish captain jack black died :( awesome fish , thanks for the 3 years (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...