Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Directioner dating like an Irish boss -- Niall Horan would like to take a girl on a date to a theme park
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
The One Direction star - rumored to be dating Demi Lovato - would like to take a girl on a "crazy" date, as he would not enjoy a simple meal in a restaurant.
He said: "I can be quite cheesy. My ideal first date would be to do something fun and a bit crazy, like go to a theme park.
"I'd give her lots of cuddles. I wouldn't want to go somewhere to eat - that would be way too awkward."
Any girl who is interested in Niall would have to make their way through throngs of screaming girls, but he admits he and his band mates - Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Liam Payne - have got used to their fans behavior now.
He added to Top of the Pops magazine: "We have hundreds of girls screaming at us but we don't know any different.
"That sounds like rubbish, but it's not. Even yesterday, there were about 600 girls who congregated from 6am to see us. It's crazy."