Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Directioner dating like an Irish boss -- Niall Horan would like to take a girl on a date to a theme park
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The One Direction star - rumored to be dating Demi Lovato - would like to take a girl on a "crazy" date, as he would not enjoy a simple meal in a restaurant.
He said: "I can be quite cheesy. My ideal first date would be to do something fun and a bit crazy, like go to a theme park.
"I'd give her lots of cuddles. I wouldn't want to go somewhere to eat - that would be way too awkward."
Any girl who is interested in Niall would have to make their way through throngs of screaming girls, but he admits he and his band mates - Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Liam Payne - have got used to their fans behavior now.
He added to Top of the Pops magazine: "We have hundreds of girls screaming at us but we don't know any different.
"That sounds like rubbish, but it's not. Even yesterday, there were about 600 girls who congregated from 6am to see us. It's crazy."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...