Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction told not to take things "too seriously" by popstar Justin Timberlake
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 08:34 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Justin Timberlake (WENN)|
Popstar veteran Justin Timberlake, who launched to fame in the 90s with boyband *NSync, had some advice for newcomers and worldwide phenoms One Direction.
Timberlake, a fan of One Direction, told the Sunday Mirror newspaper "They look like they are having the best time. I can relate to where they are in life."
"I haven't really met them but they seem like great guys and I wish them only good things.
"I live my life surrounding myself with good people and people I can trust so I would say that's important. And they should never take anything too seriously."
Timberlake's kind words about One Direction coincide with band member Liam Payne telling MTV UK that he would like his band to collaborate with Timberlake.
"Justin Timberlake... I don't care if he's not our (style) of music but I would love to collaborate with him."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...