Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction told not to take things "too seriously" by popstar Justin Timberlake
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 08:34 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Justin Timberlake (WENN)|
Popstar veteran Justin Timberlake, who launched to fame in the 90s with boyband *NSync, had some advice for newcomers and worldwide phenoms One Direction.
Timberlake, a fan of One Direction, told the Sunday Mirror newspaper "They look like they are having the best time. I can relate to where they are in life."
"I haven't really met them but they seem like great guys and I wish them only good things.
"I live my life surrounding myself with good people and people I can trust so I would say that's important. And they should never take anything too seriously."
Timberlake's kind words about One Direction coincide with band member Liam Payne telling MTV UK that he would like his band to collaborate with Timberlake.
"Justin Timberlake... I don't care if he's not our (style) of music but I would love to collaborate with him."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...