Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction think Harry Styles will end up a ‘lonely old man’
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 09:19 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Liam Payne - who is dating dancer Danielle Peazer - told i93 Dallas: "This has never been told before, but when I actually got with my girlfriend Harry was the boy that set us up.
"And with Louis [Tomlinson] and Eleanor [Calder], it was also Harry. Harry is the magic match-up man.
"He is like Hitch - he can do for everyone else but not himself. He will end up a lonely old man."
Meanwhile, both Harry and Liam have been looking at £1 million properties in the same street in Primrose Hill, north west London.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "The boys are working so hard and getting so much attention they want to start seeing what they've earned and find somewhere they can call their own and relax in.
"They really like the idea of Primrose Hill. It's a celebrity haven and they're the biggest news in town right now."
Liam, 18, visited a 1,400sq ft property worth a whopping £1.35million last Thursday which is described as an "extremely spacious 2 bedroom apartment located in a prestigious Georgian building".
The bachelor pad is furnished to "the highest specification" and contains a "mezzanine style study area".