Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction think Harry Styles will end up a ‘lonely old man’
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 09:19 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Liam Payne - who is dating dancer Danielle Peazer - told i93 Dallas: "This has never been told before, but when I actually got with my girlfriend Harry was the boy that set us up.
"And with Louis [Tomlinson] and Eleanor [Calder], it was also Harry. Harry is the magic match-up man.
"He is like Hitch - he can do for everyone else but not himself. He will end up a lonely old man."
Meanwhile, both Harry and Liam have been looking at £1 million properties in the same street in Primrose Hill, north west London.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "The boys are working so hard and getting so much attention they want to start seeing what they've earned and find somewhere they can call their own and relax in.
"They really like the idea of Primrose Hill. It's a celebrity haven and they're the biggest news in town right now."
Liam, 18, visited a 1,400sq ft property worth a whopping £1.35million last Thursday which is described as an "extremely spacious 2 bedroom apartment located in a prestigious Georgian building".
The bachelor pad is furnished to "the highest specification" and contains a "mezzanine style study area".
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...