Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction star Zayn Malik has had a microphone tattooed onto his arm
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Zayn Malik and his microphone tattoo|
The One Direction singer - who already has five other etchings - had a black image of the musical equipment inked onto his right forearm and he seemed very pleased as he posted a picture on twitter.
However, his bandmates - Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Niall Horan - weren't so impressed and ridiculed him during their performance at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Halfway through the show the four boys all decided to put their real microphones on their forearms to poke fun at Zayn's real tattoo.
In April, Zayn, 19, had a symbol tattooed etched onto his left collarbone and told his twitter followers the meaning behind the words.
He tweeted: "For every1 asking what the new tatt means it says be true to who you are. (sic)"
He also has his grandfather's name on his chest in Arabic and a silver fern, which is the national symbol of New Zealand.
He also has a Japanese symbol on his hip which means 'born lucky', and on his wrist he has the yin and yang symbol.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...