One Direction star Louis Tomlinson has installed a panic room in his home
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Calder and Tomlinson|
The One Direction star has spent £15,000 to build a safe area in his £2.5 million mansion in Hertfordshire, East England, to keep him and his guests safe after some jealous fans sent death threats to his girlfriend Eleanor Calder, 20.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Louis loves the fans and isn't overwhelmed with paranoia. He's just a realist about the dangers of being in the spotlight.
"One Direction followers are notorious for tracking the lads down, so that's made him a bit cautious. This is just something that makes him feel safe."
Louis' girlfriend was previously targeted by trolls on Twitter, who sent the brunette beauty photographs of the singer's ex-girlfriend Hannah Walker before he lashed out at the comments made.
He wrote on Twitter at the time: "I'm reading some horrible tweets - very p***** off! (sic)"
Louis, 21, isn't the only member of the group to have high security in their home, with his bandmate Zayn Malik, 20, also having a panic room in his £2 million north London pad.
However, fellow member Niall Horan has insisted he is "carefree" about people trying to intimidate the group - also formed of Harry Styles and Liam Payne - over the internet and doesn't let them bother him.
He said: "It's only brave girls behind a computer, thinking they can say what they want. Other celebrities get freaked out about death threats. I'm carefree about them."