One Direction star Louis Tomlinson admits fame can be lonely
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Direction star Louis Tomlinson|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The One Direction singer loves being in a band with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan because he thinks life as a solo artist wouldn't be as much fun.
He told the September 2013 issue of Teen Vogue: “It could definitely be a lonely job. I wouldn’t be able to do this if I were on my own.”
While the group are greeted with chaos wherever they go, they are grateful to their fans for all of their support, even if it can get overwhelming.
Zayn explained: “We’re humbled that so many fans have bothered. It was a bit too busy for me [today.] I like to chill somewhere quiet. I get pleasure from the little things in life.”
Niall added: “I’m not going to be a prisoner in my room - and the fans weren’t intrusive. I don’t see how you could get used to people screaming in your face, and anyone who says different is lying.”
Meanwhile, Liam insists the group are down to earth and don't have a rider in their contract.
He said: “We never actually sat there and made one. They bring us the stuff they think we like. We’re not really that diva.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...