One Direction star Liam Payne has split from his long-term girlfriend Danielle Peazer
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|One Direction's Liam Payne|
The One Direction heart throb had been in a relationship with the dancer-and-model since the met on 'The X Factor' UK in 2010, but his increasing work load put a strain on their romance.
This comes after they broke up in September because of the difficulties of a long-distance relationship, although they reconciled in December before mutually agreeing it was over after a two-hour chat last month.
An insider revealed: "They have been trying for months to make it work but it just hasn't.
"They had a big chat last month and decided there wasn't any point dragging it out.
"Liam's on tour until November and Danielle's very busy so they basically never see each other."
The break up is said to be "amicable" and there is still a possibility she could feature in One Direction's upcoming 3D film.
The source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "It was extremely amicable ... which is good because there's a strong chance Danielle will still be in the lads' upcoming 3D film.
"The boys are still filming it and editing is going to go right down to the wire.
"But she's been there for most of the filming so it'll be tough to cut her out, and Liam wouldn't want that anyway."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...