One Direction star Liam Payne has split from his long-term girlfriend Danielle Peazer
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Direction's Liam Payne|
The One Direction heart throb had been in a relationship with the dancer-and-model since the met on 'The X Factor' UK in 2010, but his increasing work load put a strain on their romance.
This comes after they broke up in September because of the difficulties of a long-distance relationship, although they reconciled in December before mutually agreeing it was over after a two-hour chat last month.
An insider revealed: "They have been trying for months to make it work but it just hasn't.
"They had a big chat last month and decided there wasn't any point dragging it out.
"Liam's on tour until November and Danielle's very busy so they basically never see each other."
The break up is said to be "amicable" and there is still a possibility she could feature in One Direction's upcoming 3D film.
The source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "It was extremely amicable ... which is good because there's a strong chance Danielle will still be in the lads' upcoming 3D film.
"The boys are still filming it and editing is going to go right down to the wire.
"But she's been there for most of the filming so it'll be tough to cut her out, and Liam wouldn't want that anyway."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...