Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction star Harry Styles took the tube to Sir Elton John's London concert
Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Harry even got a shout out from the music legend who shouted out: "Thanks to the fabulous Harry Styles!"
This was met with boos from Elton fans which the 66-year-old musician responded to by declaring his love for 1D - which also includes Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.
He yelled: "I love One Direction, f**k off."
Elton - who has two sons with his husband David Furnish - then added: "And of course, my angel David."
Harry was delighted to have the honour of meeting Elton after the show and took to his Twitter account, to say: "@eltonjohndotcom is a living legend."
The star-studded crowd also included 'Star Trek Into Darkness' star Benedict Cumberbatch, Stephen Fry and Tom Odell.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...