Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction star Harry Styles is looking for a 'funny' girlfriend
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The pop heartthrob - who has previously dated TV presenter Caroline Flack and has been linked to singer Lily Halpern - is keen to find someone who is more than just good looking and wants someone who he can have a decent talk with.
He said: "I like someone who is fun, someone funny, someone you can have a conversation with."
The singer - who is joined in the band alongside Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson - continues to be surprised at how successful the group have become worldwide in recent weeks.
During an appearance on 2Day FM's Kyle and Jackie O Show, he said: "I don't think it's something we will get used to, we're just normal lads, everything that is happening to us at the moment is amazing."
As such, he doesn't believe any of the group - who were formed on the UK version of 'The X Factor' in 2010 - would ever quit because they are too busy enjoying themselves.
He added: "We're having such an amazing time we would never leave."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...