One Direction star Harry Styles and former lover Taylor Swift ‘want nothing to do with each other’
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles|
, Irish Celebrity Gossip
The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer split from the One Direction star following a huge argument while on holiday in the British Virgin Islands late last month and the pair don't even want to remain friends.
A friend of Taylor's told HollywoodLife: “Concerning her and Harry, they don’t talk to each other at all. The relationship is as over as possible. They want nothing to do with each other.”
Taylor, 23, is also reportedly embarrassed about her string of failed relationships with celebrities including Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer.
A source said: ”She is embarrassed over how people are reacting to her and her relationships but honestly believes it has been the guys fault every time. She feels as though she really has to tread lightly and not date someone seriously for a while so people will forget her track record.”
It was previously claimed the country music star was also allegedly devastated after being dissed by Tina Fey at the Golden Globe Awards on January 13, who made a joke out of her love life and told her to stay away from Michael J. Fox's son Sam, 23.
An insider said: "Taylor thought Tina's taunt was a low blow, and she bawled herself to sleep that night.
"That's when it hit her that she has such a horrible reputation, it could affect her professionally.
"It breaks her heart to be made fun of so publicly, especially because her fans are starting to join in on the backlash. But she's putting herself in this position by dating so many high-profile guys and writing about them afterwards."
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...