Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction star gets inked up Irish style - Harry Styles got two new tattoos in Dublin
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:06 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Harry Styles got inked up in Dublin|
The 18-year-old 'Live While We're Young' singer told Irish chat show 'The Late Late Show' last night: "I've got one on my arms here [pointing to inside of arms]; I got it today."
Harry declined to show off his markings saying they were still bandaged up and did not explain what the new tattoos mean.
But his bandmate Niall Horan dryly said: "It's a London thing."
Harry wasn't the only member of the successful group to get tattoos in the city.
Louis Tomlinson told fans on twitter that he and Liam Payne both got matching tattoos of screws yesterday, to match existing ones already inked on their bandmates Harry and Zayn Malik.
Louis tweeted: "So Me and Liam joined the crew yesterday and got two screw tattoo's on our ankles, now we all have it except Niall! Come on @NiallOfficial."
Niall is said to have a fear of needles and refused to join the other boys as they got inked.
Meanwhile, Harry revealed he is not looking for a girlfriend but wouldn't hesitate if he found the right girl.
He said: "It's not like I'm looking for someone, I just think that if I met someone who I liked, then yeah. I've never lied about having a girlfriend. I think if you lie, people just want to prove you wrong, so you might as well tell the truth."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...