Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction snubbed Taylor Swift dinner date after Teen Awards in London
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Taylor Swift & One Direction's Harry Styles|
The ‘Love Story’ singer – who is dating Conor Kennedy – reportedly asked one of the teen heartthrobs to join her for a meal at the luxury Luton Hoo hotel after performing at Radio One’s Teen Awards, but it was abruptly cancelled and none of the boy band members are owning up.
A source told The Sun newspaper: “Taylor’s team whisked her off to Luton after the awards. She had a private jet at Luton Airport ready to take her back to the US at 10pm.
“All her staff were told she was having a private dinner with one of the guys from One Direction.
“It was all cancelled abruptly, and nothing more was said.”
Both Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Perry have girlfriends and Niall Horan is thought to be “casually dating” Demi Lovato leaving Harry Styles and the newly single Liam Payne as the only unattached members of the group.
Earlier in the week, Taylor,22, splashed out on some lavish gifts for 18-year-old Conor while shopping in London’s Portobello Road.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...